- Chanel Vintage single flap bag/ farfetch
- Insertion bra in black/ vplnyc
- Ted Baker Biani hounstooth Curved Hem blazer in black/ Lyst
- Twiggy Frame/ wildfoxcouture
- Hangisi Satin pump/ shopsavannahs
- Floral embroidered Calf Skirt/ Topshop
I created this look based on a shape of inspirations: little classy from Chanel, charming of Dior, virtuous from Miu Miu, masculine of Versace, powerful of Balmain and finally, mischievous of Prada. From head to toes nothing but black and white. I stay focus on fabrics and patterns, robust form, floral on skirt and detail on top of heels to be a center of gravity.
Borrow inspirations from different unique styles is an old idea but you can create your style creativity. Meanwhile, a combination ideas does not break your individual style, but be careful, make a dress don’t be a mess.